More InformationDownload Product Information
• Option of 6 different sizes.
• Fully automated chroming with no internal rusting.
• 1.2mm horizontal bars with greatly increased weld strength.
• Individually air tested to 16 bar.
• Decorative air vent plug included
• Four brackets with every towel warmer
• Comprehensive full colour instructions included
• All major raw materials are supplied by ISO9001 accredited suppliers
• Steel profiles and tubes meet UK and international standards
• D profiles are 1.5mm wall thickness for optimum strength and life cycle
• Horizontal tubes are 22mm diameter for improved performance
• Horizontal tubes are 1.2mm wall thickness for optimum strength and life cycle
• Deep brazed D profile ends completely eliminate pin holes
• Threads are 11mm deep to aid sealing during installation
• Individually air tested to 16 bar to guarantee no leaks
• D profile end is closed for easier installation and improved aesthetics
• No moisture left inside before packaging, to eliminate internal corrosion
• Meticulously hand crafted to guarantee the finest quality
• Highly advanced but proven technology chroming plant
• Automated processes to ensure a consistent high quality surface finish
• Nickel and chrome plated for durability and outstanding looks
• Total plating thickness is approximately 50μ (microns)
• Products are completely sealed during plating to eliminate chemicals infiltrating the rail
Image below depicts the inside of an abacus element rail compared to inferior towel rails prior to installation.
Powder Coating Quality
• All rails are sandblasted prior to powder coating to ensure maximum adhesion
• Powder coating comes from AKZO NOBEL to ensure optimum quality
• Powder coating thickness is approximately 120μ (microns)
Factory Quality Assurance
• Our factory is ISO9001 accredited
• Meticulous quality control at every stage of production
• Every product carries a batch code for traceability
• Every product is individually cleaned and inspected by hand
• High density polystyrene protective corners and additional side protection on 1120mm high and above
• Each product is shrink wrapped with the fitting kit and instructions inside
• Boxes are made from high quality rigid cardboard and in two pieces for easier removal of product
• Labels are unique to each product and include a barcode
• Through huge investment and stringent quality standards and control Abacus offer a
10 YEAR Guarantee on all Elegance products
• No copper is used in the plating process avoiding by products harmful to the environment
• Powder coating is TGIC free (triglycidyl isocyanurate)
• The box is made from recycled material (approximately 75%)
Electric Heating Options
Factory filled and sealed with a special heating solution
(Please check summer element rating for your rail.)
Dual Fuel Kits
For heating towel warmers during summer months supplied with a chrome T piece
(Please check Summer Element rating for your rail.)
When an electrical element is used to heat a towel warmer or radiator you will not get identical performance as you would connected to a central heating system. There is no circulation and it will therefore take longer to heat up and will be noticeably hotter near the element.
After 1 to 2 hours continuous use the heat would of spread but there will still be temperature variances across the surface but this is not a fault.
All electric elements & electric only towel warmers are subject to a 12 month guarantee period.
With a standard heating element the wattage of the element is matched according to the size of the radiator. It will then heat the liquid inside the radiator and the heat is dispersed by the surface area of the radiator. It has the protection of a thermal ‘cut out’ should the element become too hot, however there is no control over the radiator or the room temperature.
. IP55 rated. Suitable for installation into IEE Zone 1, 2 or 3.