More InformationDownload Product Information
Fernox Total Filter TF1 is a magnetic central heating Fernox filter designed by Fernox to magnetically remove iron oxide contamination from your central heating system. Fernox TF1 Total Filter is a revolutionary in-line filter, which combones hydrocyclonic action with specially designed magnet assemblies, to remove and contain both magnetic and non-magnetic contaminants within closed loop heating systems.
- Available in 2 sizes, 22mm and 28mm depending on your pipe work.
- Connected directly to the pipe work using the valve fittings provided.
- Can also be installed horizontally or vertically and has been conveniently designed to be installed flush to wall in existing pipe work.
- Hydrocyclonic and magnetic in-line filter.
- Unique dual action - removes both magnet and non magnetic contaminants.
- Fast and easy to clean.
- Comes complete with all valves and fittings for convenient installation.
- No need to remove when powerflushing.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Excl. Tax: £81.25 Incl. Tax: £97.50
Excl. Tax: £92.63 Incl. Tax: £111.16
Excl. Tax: £76.86 Incl. Tax: £92.23
Excl. Tax: £129.66 Incl. Tax: £155.59